Monday, August 1, 2011

Playing with Cubes!


Several weeks ago I was walking at a fair and saw this guy creating wood mind games, one of them was a 3*3 cube challenge. I was immediately hooked and couldn't rest until I solved the whole cube. THEN I figured I must create one with polymer clay!

My cube is just one option among many!
Now you can play with your jewelry while you're waiting at the dentist's reception :)

Here is a free video tutorial - How to Create Polymer Clay Cube Puzzle Necklace including a diagram for stringing and it's solution!

Have fun! :)

2 comments:

  1. This is such fun Iris! What a great idea! :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the comment and feedback Trina!
    I think you are slowly moving toward the title of my popular "commenter" ;)
    have a wonderful weekend,
    Iris.

    ReplyDelete