Wednesday, August 24, 2011

New Tutorial Guessing Game!


While I'm working on my new PolyPediaOnline tutorial (quite a thick volume with 11 products and 10 videos) I want to play a little guessing game with you guys.

I am posting 2 partial photos of the designs.
The photos are tiny, I know, but that's the whole point! guessing!
Guess what you think it is, what technique it is - anything you think of!
Of course, I think it's easy :)

Everyone is invited to participate in the guessing game, I won't be commenting until the tutorial itself will be ready and posted here in the blog with the right answer (and full photos).
One of you guessers (no matter right or wrong) will WIN this tutorial as a GIFT! I will choose one of the numbered comments using a random drawing.

So, what are you waiting for?
place your guess!
:)

Facebook Share

Share It