Saturday, May 14, 2011

Becoming an "ELITE Caner" - 24 Hours Left!

I got this wonderful feedback from Maria -
..." Iris! I can't tell you how excited I am with my new purchases!
Up until these 2 new tutorials were published I was making flower canes but wished I could see HOW YOU do it in person.
Since I live so far from you, I can't come to visit, BUT! the videos made me feel as if I was sitting next to you in a private class.
THANK you so much for sharing this, everything looks so much clearer!
Now I can become an ELITE caner!..."
Maria, NC USA

Millefiori canning looks so much easier when you clearly see the steps, video is the perfect
medium, and you got 9 of them included! Each cane with it's own video tutorial.

The new PolyPediaOnline Vol. 26 & 27 invites you to a spring tour with fresh ideas for new flower petals and canes, elaborated and more intricate designs - Learn all my secrets for accurate & perfect results with your millefiori canes!

PLUS - a bonus of a free tutorial - Vol. 1 backgroundless flower canes or any other from vol 2-10! FREE!

100% quality guaranteed!



price will be 20% higher on the 16th!

0 comments:

Post a Comment