Thursday, November 4, 2010

Raffle Winners and birthday day :)

I had a great day yesterday!

Started my birthday day at home wishing "happy birthday"wishes to my 14 yrs old daughter, we celebrate our birthdays on the same date :) with all the kissing and hugging i headed to the the train station just to see that i missed the train by 1 minute (!) but nothing will upset me, waited to the next one!
The day was full of fun and productive stuff, i was invited to a very interesting workshop (non polymer) and after that joined a friend to a 6 hours -restaurant-coffee-shopping tour, and when logged into my facebook account, saw hundreds of wishes - this is really heart warming! thank you all!

It's only the start! Next month is the PolyPediaOnline 1st anniversary birthday!! Time really does fly by. Does not feel like it’s been a year! i am planning a wonderful celebration - stay tuned! lot's of FREEBIES and GIFTS right on time for Christmas!

As promised i am posting the raffle winners for my latest PolyPediaOnline tutorial # 17 - Paint on Clay", this is one of my intermediate-advanced tutorials and got wonderful feedbacks on it! all the people who purchased it till my birthday date entered a raffle to win 3 free tutorials!
I used the random name picker.

Here are the winners!
Silke, Starrglow and Nancy!
emails will be sent to you to claim your free prizes :)
Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Iris, sorry I missed your birthday yesterday, I hope it was wonderful. I love receiving your email updates and looking at all the new things on your blog. I love the new way of doing Natasha beads. I made a bunch and put them on my blog saying it was your idea. Thank you so much and happy late birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you Bonnie :) for the birthday wishes and thank you for mentioning my name in your blog, Natasha beads are not mine (they are natasha's) but i'm glad you like the freebie tutorial!

    best,
    Iris.

    ReplyDelete