Friday, July 11, 2008

Adventures in America

where am I? I am in far America since 4th of july, having great time with my family and missing my polymer clay, of course, but after seeing polymer clay express store in maryland and meeting Rob and Wilma again (i did met them in CFCF and in Synergy few months ago) i feel energized again and hope to clay soon! seeing Michaels stores and all other craft made me so thrilled! i am having so much fun...

take care every one and see you all soon with new items, new links and new experiences!

5 comments:

  1. Iris~Great to see you checking in. Love the photos. So, how much did you buy at Rob and Wilma's the temptation would be enough to run my credit to the limit!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw your flickr pics last night and looked like you were having so much fun! I hope you have a wonderful rest of the vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Iris -
    So YOU were the one at the store! Wilma told me someone from Israel was there, but I didn't know you were in the area. I was thinking TX for some reason...
    Isn't that store great!?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Iris,

    Your blog is very nice, you have a lot of interesting items. Your work in clay is wonderfoul!
    Greetings

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish we had a store like that around here! All we have is Michaels and they just can't compare!

    Hope you're having a great time in the US. Have a safe trip home when you go back!

    ReplyDelete