Friday, December 10, 2010

PolyPediaOnline 1st Birthday!


Finally the time has come!
This month - December, marks PolyPediaOnline 1st Birthday.
Time really does fly by. It doesn’t feel like a year has passed. This first year was wonderful, thanks to all you polymer clay enthusiastic, wonderful readers and customers! :)
To celebrate, this magnificent year, I’m giving away free gifts! (hey it’s the that time of year :))

Today is the beginning of my Birthday Bash!

Want to know what I’m giving away?
10 lucky winners will win a FREE tutorial of their choice! up to 250$ worth gifts!
The winners will get to choose which tutorial to receive out of vol. 1-16.
1 lucky winner will win a FREE Kit of my new Disc-Chic Jewelry tutorial!
1 lucky winner will win one of my Disc-Chic Necklaces sent to his/her home!

I guess you want to know what you need to do to win these prizes?
Actually it’s very easy- all you need to do is post 2 comments (or more but always in pairs) in this page and answer 2 questions to enter the raffle.

What do you need to comment about?
First, click on the PolyPediaOnline product link and take a look at the 18 tutorials I have published so far.

=> In your 1st comment Choose your favorite tutorial on that page and tell me why is that tutorial in your wish list, OR if you already purchased any of my tutorials - why you like it.

=> In your second comment include something you wish to learn using polymer clay. Something I haven’t covered yet, you can suggest creative ideas, even if you’re not sure that they are possible, but this comment has to be clear and easy to understand. These "wishes" may become my future tutorials!

Comments should be posted on here, in PolymeriOnline Blog by December 24th 2010.
At midnight (my time) I’ll hold the raffles and on Christmas day just before you open your gifts I’ll announce the winners, on my blog.

You are welcomed to post about this giveaway in your facebook wall, twitter, blog, or website and double your chances!

When commenting here, don’t forget to mention where you shared this giveaway (facebook/twitter/other) so i'll know you deserve a double chance in the raffle :)

Let the comments begin! This merry event will last until the 24th of December.

Come and check back on the morning of the 25th of December, the winners names will be posted here!
Thanks again for taking the time to stop by PolyPediaOnline. I really, appreciate it!

Merry commenting and happy holidays to all!

Facebook Share

Share It