Saturday, March 29, 2008

Advertising on PolymeriOnline

Polymeri Online is a blog dedicated to polymer clay art and is one of the biggest cyberspace links collection in the web.

In Israel "Polymeri" means Polymer, and this blog was opened following my hebrew blog, where i write since 2005 and introduce new techniques, new artists, an interesting piece of art or plain inspiration.

I started on a daily basis and now it is filled with wonderful links every week, normally on thursdays, Israel time :)

Polymeri Online draws about 500 visitors each day and is expanding every day.
The site is documented in many search engines and visitors from all around the world looking for the "Polymer Treasures": projects, tutorials, artists and more.

For advertising rates contact me at - imishly@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your directory submission, I try to visit each directory listing's blog and I could spend hours here, I love glass beads and this has opened a new door for me :-) I don't know that I will ever make beads but I am sure I will become an avid collector and your blog is a doorway to many talented artists!

    ReplyDelete