Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Polymeri Online 12.12.06


every word seems so important when reading Judy Dunn Bio - here it is:


...Art and craft has been a part of my life as long as I can remember. But I did not have the courage to pursue what I loved. I was good at math and science and chose to study chemistry instead of art. And after some time in the work world, an MBA followed. But the less time I spent creating, the less joy there was in my life. But through it all my creative voice kept trying to emerge.
After the birth of my daughters my priorities shifted. Success in my life took on a different meaning, and I finally acknowledged I had not been following a path that was true to who I was. I knew I had to do work that was more satisfying to me, and made a shift in priorities. It took nearly a decade of exploration, but eventually I found my form of experession, or it found me. In the spring of 2003 I was asked to help run an informal workshop at church,...specifically to run the polymer clay area. After a deep gulp, I took the challenge, and bought a box of clay, determined to come up with a few projects. I had barely used polymer clay prior to this, but I wanted to support a friend's efforts. By the time my kids came home from school that day I was hooked...."




in her links i found Gera Scott Chandler and her MUSES dolls unique designes -

0 comments:

Post a Comment